Thursday, February 16, 2012

Under the Weather

Winter in Ohio is always unpredictable, actually the weather in Ohio is always unpredictable.  This winter is particularly bad, it snows one day and rains the next.  It has really been hard on my health, I feel like I have a never ending cold.  Also, I have had strep throat and a sinus infection. gross, right? I'm surprised people still talk to me.

This morning I woke up and just did not want to get out of bed.  No worries, I got up and went to class, but it was a struggle.  It seems impossible to get through days like this.  To help, I have some things I rely on that make the day and myself feel better.  


Chicken Noodle Soup is a must.  Something about it just makes me feel better rather instantly. 


Odwalla juice in C Monster.  To get that extra dose of vitamin C. 


A hot cup of Teavana tea.  I like mixing Youthberry and Wild Orange Blossom. 


These are amazing.  They taste heavenly and stop me from coughing. SCORE! 

Hopefully, I will stop being sick and feel better soon.  In the mean time I am wishing for warm weather ASAP. 




No comments:

Post a Comment