Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Four Legged Friends and 40 Days

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

I have been super obsessed with dogs lately!  I grew up with a golden retriever and years after he passed away we inherited a black lab mix from my sister.  I have been wanting a doggy companion so badly, but we aren't allowed to have pets in my apartment. :(  A girl can dream right? 

Yorkie

.

puppy

Chocolate Lab
This one is my favorite!!!


Also, today starts 40 days of lent and since I am Catholic I am choosing to give up something.  It's going to be tough, but I am giving up homework pop.  I have just been drinking it way too much lately.  I hope that if I can get through 40 days then I won't be so addicted to it anymore!  Good bye Diet Coke!  You will be missed dearly! 






No comments:

Post a Comment