Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pocketful of Sunshine

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Ohio, the weather put me in the best mood.  The sunshine was such a tease, it was so beautiful and warm.  I can't wait for spring break and more importantly, summer.  In spite of the fabulous sunshine, I decided that I wanted to have more yellow things to brighten up my life! 


Image 1 of Darling Lace Amelia Dress

This dress has such a vintage feel, but is yet fresh, modern and most importantly bright!

Yellow yellow yellow!

A daily reminder to smile is such an easy way to cheer you up.

Add this to your stack to incorporate a small dose of yellow into your life.


I adore these.  I think they would be super cute with a striped navy shirt. 


yes please.

Classic merino cardigan

I actually have a sweater similar to this from Banana Republic and it is a great way to brighten up your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment