Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Birchbox

In case you have never heard of Birchbox, it is a collection of hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples sent to your door monthly.  Since I am a huge makeup/beauty junkie I decided to sign up for Birchbox last month, so this is only my second month of getting it.  I absolutely loved everything in my March Birchbox and in fact I actually used up every single product!  Therefore I was naturally excited when I knew my April box had been shipped!

My April Birchbox


This month I received the Natural Wonders box.  Now is it just me or does this fit pretty much perfectly with my 21 Day Raw Food Challenge......weird!

In My Box:
  • Befine Skincare Sampler - It came with 2 moisturizers and 3 exfoliating cleansers that are made from all natural ingredients such as rice and brown sugar. 
  • Lulu Organics Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder - It is a dry shampoo in an actual powder form instead of a spray. 
  • Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck - Not sure how this fits into the natural category, but boy does it smell good! 
  • Zoya Nail polish in Bevin - The color is a mix between mint and teal and I absolutely love it! 
  • Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes - These remove your makeup, clean your face and brighten with a blend of apple, blueberry, and lemon peel extracts. 

Birchbox did it once again! I love all of the products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment