Monday, March 5, 2012

How Far I Have Come

Last year at this time, my life pretty much felt miserable.  I was struggling and was really unhappy with a lot of things.  Coming to Ohio State was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  The second best decision was to change my major from biochemistry to communication.  For a long time I thought I wanted to be a pharmacist, but it turns out it's not what I wanted!  It was a major decision and that in itself was really stressful.  All of the stress behind me, I am now the happiest I have ever been! 

It has been a long journey to get where I am now and I could not have done it without the support of my friends and family.  I think it is funny how many people I have told about my major change and their exact words are "That's what I have always imagined you doing!" Funny how things work out! 

Who I love in life. 

Words to live by!

Friends

Family

Motivation for Life.

Use your imagination...

. 

adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment